“Ahlan Wa’Sahlan” from Arab American Family Services. This age-old Arabic phrase has a simple meaning: welcome. Deep within the meaning is an assurance that you, our core, are among family, and in our protection and we strive to serve you. Ingrained in the Middle Eastern culture is the philosophy that guest are held in the highest regard. Once welcomed, guests are treated with all the benefits of family. This is the standard tradition of welcoming guest, new and old, and serving them in their time of need. At AAFS, we are proud to continue in the tradition of our culture and express our gratitude in the various programs we provide.
- AAFS Takes Part in Rohingya Cultural Center Winter Clothe Drive Dec 9, 2016
- AAFS Thanks You for your Support During #GivingTuesday Dec 9, 2016
- AAFS Turkey Drive Proves to be a Success Dec 9, 2016
- AAFS Officially Becomes Accredited and Recognized by BIA Dec 9, 2016
- AAFS to Host Annual Cosmic Bowling Night
- AAFS to Host First Women’s Health Workshop on December 14!
- AAFS To Host First Women’s Cafe Club
- AAFS to Offer ESL and Civics Classes in January