“Ahlan Wa’Sahlan” from Arab American Family Services. This age-old Arabic phrase has a simple meaning: welcome. Deep within the meaning is an assurance that you, our core, are among family, and in our protection and we strive to serve you. Ingrained in the Middle Eastern culture is the philosophy that guest are held in the highest regard. Once welcomed, guests are treated with all the benefits of family. This is the standard tradition of welcoming guest, new and old, and serving them in their time of need. At AAFS, we are proud to continue in the tradition of our culture and express our gratitude in the various programs we provide.
- Raghed Naser: AAFS Employee of the Month Feb 5, 2016
- AAFS Congregate Meal Program to be Hosted at Al-Bawadi Grill Jan 29, 2016
- AAFS Annual Turkey Drive is a Success Dec 4, 2015
- December: A Time to Give Back Dec 4, 2015
- AAFS Annual Cosmic Bowling Night is January 15!
- AAFS Hosts Candle Light Vigil in Honor of Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- 8th Annual Walk in Faith Not in Fear
- AAFS Hosting Meet and Greet for Big Brothers Big Sisters