“Ahlan Wa’Sahlan” from Arab American Family Services. This age-old Arabic phrase has a simple meaning: welcome. Deep within the meaning is an assurance that you, our core, are among family, and in our protection and we strive to serve you. Ingrained in the Middle Eastern culture is the philosophy that guest are held in the highest regard. Once welcomed, guests are treated with all the benefits of family. This is the standard tradition of welcoming guest, new and old, and serving them in their time of need. At AAFS, we are proud to continue in the tradition of our culture and express our gratitude in the various programs we provide.
- AAFS Hosts Epilepsy and Seizure Training Jun 24, 2016
- AAFS Takes Part in National Arab American Service Day Jun 10, 2016
- Ramadan Karim from Our Family to Yours! Jun 10, 2016
- Senior Congregate Meal Program Jun 10, 2016
- AAFS Free Back to School Immunizations!
- AAFS Kicks of Adopt A Family-4-Eid
- AAFS to Host Immunization Mobile Unit for Upcoming School Year
- AAFS to Host Epilepsy and Seizure Training for the Community