“Ahlan Wa’Sahlan” from Arab American Family Services. This age-old Arabic phrase has a simple meaning: welcome. Deep within the meaning is an assurance that you, our core, are among family, and in our protection and we strive to serve you. Ingrained in the Middle Eastern culture is the philosophy that guest are held in the highest regard. Once welcomed, guests are treated with all the benefits of family. This is the standard tradition of welcoming guest, new and old, and serving them in their time of need. At AAFS, we are proud to continue in the tradition of our culture and express our gratitude in the various programs we provide.
- AAFS Participates in Senior’s Workshop on Fraud May 27, 2016
- AAFS Receives Family Law Training May 27, 2016
- AAFS Is Hiring! May 27, 2016
- AAFS Speaks at 12th Annual Statewide Summit for Bilingual Parents May 27, 2016
- AAFS to Host Immunization Mobile Unit for Upcoming School Year
- AAFS to Host Epilepsy and Seizure Training for the Community
- Run With AAFS and Run Domestic Violence Out of Town!
- Join Us for the 12th Annual Arab American Service Day!