“Ahlan Wa’Sahlan” from Arab American Family Services. This age-old Arabic phrase has a simple meaning: welcome. Deep within the meaning is an assurance that you, our core, are among family, and in our protection and we strive to serve you. Ingrained in the Middle Eastern culture is the philosophy that guest are held in the highest regard. Once welcomed, guests are treated with all the benefits of family. This is the standard tradition of welcoming guest, new and old, and serving them in their time of need. At AAFS, we are proud to continue in the tradition of our culture and express our gratitude in the various programs we provide.
- AAFS Takes Part in Focus Group Discussing the Importance of Communication Aug 5, 2016
- AAFS Part of Focus Group Headed by the U.S. Department of State Aug 5, 2016
- AAFS Takes a Field Trip With Our Senior Community Aug 5, 2016
- AAFS Hosts Epilepsy and Seizure Training Jun 24, 2016
- AAFS Back to School Drive
- AAFS to Host CEDA Rental Assistance Program
- 9th Annual Walk in Faith Not in Fear is October 1
- AAFS Free Back to School Immunizations!